A high-performance team is a group of people who share a common vision, goal and collaborate, challenge and hold each other accountable to achieve outstanding results. They trust and respect each other irrespective of their individual differences. Building a high-performance team is a journey. Adventure-based outbound training programme becomes a key ingredient in that journey.
Thus, UCL Corporate Solutions has specially designed a two and a half-day Adventure-Based Outbound Training Programme to develop the leadership, communication, team-bonding and problem-solving skills of your staff. It is an experiential learning process that involves the collaboration of individuals from different backgrounds and participating in both physically and mentally challenging activities.
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:• Understand the importance of self-leadership
• Take responsibility for their tasks
• Understand the importance of working in a team
• Develop skills to work in a team environment
• Develop skills to motivate self and others
• Develop communication and interpersonal relation skills
• Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Improve critical-thinking skills
• Develop people management skills
The programme will include self-reflection activities, team building activities, communication skills development activities, trust-building activities, physical stretching activities, mind-relaxations activities, white water rafting, jungle trekking and several water-based activities to enhance participant’s capacity.
For Whom The programme is specially designed for the core work teams, technical/administrative teams, project teams and for people who work together daily.
Key Points• Two-and Half Days (2 nights)
• A programme specific t-shirt and a cap for all the participants
• A life insurance cover worth Rs. 500,000 for each participant during programme days
• A certificate for all the participants
• BBQ dinner with Camp Fire on the second night
• Training will be conducted in Kithulgala
• Conducted by well-experienced certified trainers
Your investment per person will be Rs. 21,000 (including taxes) for a minimum batch of 25 participants, which includes six main meals, BBQ dinner for the second night, refreshments for all days, accommodation for two nights, personal accident cover, the cost of the t-shirt and certificate.
UCL Corporate Solutions can assist in organising and conducting customised outward bound training programmes for your organization.